Plan your epitaph day is celebrated on 2nd November of every year. Lance Hardie started this day. This day aims at the importance of our last world and the impact they left in the world after we are gone. Epitaphs are the last words written on the gravestone. So while planning your epitaph, plan it wisely.
Plan Your Epitaph Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Plan your epitaph day greetings:
– This plan your epitaph day plan your epitaph because that’s the only thing people will remember after you are gone. So put all your efforts into it.
– You can plan your epitaph that can be some humor or inspirational quotes—happy national plan your epitaph day.
– Planning your epitaph is like planning your last impression on the world. Make sure it lasts on the people’s minds forever.
– Epitaph is the only thing that people will remember even if they don’t know you, so make sure it reflects your journey very well—happy national plan your epitaph day.
– Your epitaph can be humorous or represent achievements. It all depends on you, and the best part is no one can judge you because it’s okay to show off a little.
– You never know from inspiration can come. Sometimes it can come graveyard stone too, and that’s nothing to be laughed at—happy national plan your epitaph day.
– Visit the graveyards. It will tell many things about life that you will ever know because cemeteries have all kinds of people at the same level.
– The best way to celebrate this plan your epitaph day is by sitting with your friends and planning your epitaph because that’s what best friends do.
Planning your epitaph is like accepting the harsh yet real truth that death is the most unpredictable and challenging thing to get—happy national plan your epitaph day.
– Planning your epitaph will help you to decide what kind of legacy you want to leave behind.
– We may have families and friends, but it will be our gravestones that will tell our stories to strangers. So make sure it gets stuck to their minds.
Plan your epitaph day messages:
– Planning your epitaph is a lengthy procedure, so it’s better to sit down with your favorite drink in your comfy pajamas and think about how you want it to be.
– While planning your make sure it’s worth reading and leaves an everlasting impression on the reader’s mind.
– Don’t let anyone decide what to write on your gravestone because it was your life, and it’s up to you how you want to represent it to the world.
– They say the first impression is the last, but I say the previous image is the ever lasting impression.
– Get yourself friends who don’t laugh at you for planning your epitaph. Instead, they support you and help because that’s what friends are for.
– People may find it weird, but it’s the easiest way to accept the harsh reality of life that is death.
Plan your epitaph day quotes
“That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.”― Dorothy Parker
“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”― Shannon Alder“I knew if I waited around long enough something like this would happen.”― George Bernard Shaw
Read more: thebrandboy.com